Tips for using the face mask correctly
When to wear the face mask
Wearing a surgical mask prevents the emission of droplets of saliva that are the main vehicle for the transmission of COVID-19. Therefore, until the health risks caused by the Covid 19 virus disappear, it is advisable to wear a mask when you cannot keep a distance of at least of 2 meters away from others, for example on buses, trains, in shops or wherever you come into direct contact with people.
How to wear the face mask
- Disposable face fmasks should only be used once.
- Before putting the face mask on, wash your hands with soap and water or with a disinfectant.
- Put the face mask on, making sure it covers your mouth and nose and fits closely to your face.
- Do not touch the face mask after putting it on.
- Always wash your hands with soap and water or a disinfectant solution after touching a used face mask (e.g. after taking it off).